Because we offer variety of benefits to protect you & your family from various perils ranging from emergencies away from your home to loss of baggage and flight delay. Also, it is mandatory to carry ViaCare Travel Insurance when flying to certain countries.
Insured’s age of coverage under this policy is up to 65 years.
ViaCare family packages include the insured, spouse and up to 4 children aged between 6 months to 18 years.
The payment is done upfront either with a credit card or by paying cash on delivery.
Maximum stay limit for multiple trip packages is 92 days. This applies even for the yearly policies.
Company shall pay medical, pharmaceutical, hospitalization as well as the ambulance expenses from the place of the accident to the nearest medical center in case of any emergency.
This policy can be renewed at the end of the year through our website.
We will pay for emergency replacement of clothing, medication and toiletries if the baggage is temporarily lost in transit during the outward journey and not returned to you within 12 hours provided a written consent is sent to us by the airline company.
If you are delayed for at least 8 hours from the scheduled time of departure due to strike, industrial action, adverse weather conditions, mechanical breakdown or technical fault, we will pay upto the limits mentioned in the schedule.
Yes, we do have a domestic travel plan that covers you if you are traveling domestically by air. The plan offers coverage for up to 30 days of your travel and has a wide range of covers to offer.
There are six main covers being offered in our domestic travel policy, namely:
- Personal accident
- Accidental Medical reimbursement
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Loss of Baggage
- Loss of C.N.I.C
To be eligible for this policy you should age between 18-50 years.
The main covers being offered in our Student travel policy are as follows:
- Medical expenses for accident/sickness, covers hospitalization expenses for accident or illness abroad
- Personal accident (accidental death & permanent disability)
- Tuition assurance
- Travel & stay over of one immediate family member
- Medical evacuation
- Death repatriation
- Baggage & passport loss & delay
- Specialty assist 24-hour assistance
- Tuition assurance
With HealthCare you can ensure that in case of a medical emergency, you are able to pay for your medical expenses. Parents Ease HealthCare products are customized, with distinctive features being offered at competitive premiums.
Our Family HealthCare is a hospitalization cover that protects you, your spouse and your children in case of an accident or illness that may lead to hospitalization.
The sum insured floats over the entire family, protecting you and your loved ones against in-patient expenses— financially strengthening you. It is a simple to take out and easy to pay for policy with various unique features to offer to the insured.
The basic features of a Family HealthCare plan include:
- No medical tests or reports required
- Family Health Card
- You do not pay cash! Avail cashless claims settlement directly at our listed hospitals, all you do is flash your health card!
- 24/7 medical hotline
- Discount centers: avail enticing discounts at various labs, pharmacies and clinics
- Free lookup period: if you are not happy with your policy, you may cancel it within 14 days and get a full refund.
- No claims bonus on renewals
- A carefully selected panel list of over 200+ prestigious hospitals nationwide
- Pre-existing medical conditions covered on the 5th renewal
Up to 4 children
The major exclusions of this policy are as under:
- Any maternity expenses
- Any out-patient expenses
- Policy will not be available for any preexisting conditions until 48 months of constant renewals
- Waiting period: will not cover any expenses occurring during the first 30 days of the inception of the policy, except the accidental injuries. However, waiting period does not apply on renewals
Parents Ease HealthCare plans offer you coverage for a year
The main coverage for HealthCare hospitalization plans include:
Hospitalization: Surgical & Miscellaneous expenses/ In-Hospital Consultations/ Intensive Care Charges/ Surgical Fees/ Anaesthitist’s Fee/ Operation Theatre Charges/ Prescribed Medicines/ Diagnostic Investigations/ Blood & Oxygen Supplies/ Ventilator & Allied Services/ Day care procedures including Kidney Dialysis/ Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy for Cancer
Pre hospitalization Expenses: Covering Consultations, Medicines and Laboratory tests preceeding admission to the Hospital
Post hospitalization Expenses: Covering Consultations, Medicines and Laboratory tests after discharge from the hospital
Emergency Local Ambulance Expenses: Both local and international
CriticalCare is a plan that protects you against 7 major critical illnesses.
It offers you a lump sum amount upon the diagnosis of these illnesses without the need for the insured to produce any medical bills and tests.
The 7 critical illnesses covered under this policy are:
- Open Chest Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction)
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
Parents Ease CriticalCare Insurance has the following features to offer:
- No medical tests or report required
- Cash to pay for medical treatments not covered in your health plan
- Cash to pay your loans while you are recovering
- Cash to pay your children’s college and school fees
- Cash so you can travel for treatments not locally available
- Cash to protect your lifestyle
Up to the age of 60 years
The major exclusions of a CriticalCare policy are as under:
- Benefits will not be available for any preexisting conditions
- Waiting period: will not cover any illnesses being diagnosed during the first 90 days of the inception of the policy
- Insured person needs to survive for 30 days from the date of diagnosis to be able to claim the amount
- Once the claim has been paid, the policy cannot be renewed